- aries: so fucking stubborn. they will hold a grudge til the end of time
- taurus: they are fucking nerds.
- gemini: defo the random outbursts
- cancer: rudeness. so fucking rude. god damn.
- leo: they're about 4'9"
- virgo: they don't want to talk to you at all
- libra: weird ass laugh
- scorpio: the fact that you can directly see hell in their eyes
- sagittarius: fuckin strange ass humor
- capricorn: creepy fucking smile
- aquarius: kinda givin off a gay vibe
- pisces: p conceited and that shit is not confidence as they may think it is
idk how to get myself to work
Yo for real, FUCK SCHOOL ! I mean imma still go, imma still go tho.
FLASH MOB SUBMISSIONS!
Dear writers, dear artists, dear antelopes, dear firecrackers,
If you’ve been waiting for a sign to submit to WTR, here it is.
Winter Tangerine Review has opened a 24-HOUR free-for-all submission period! You can submit an unlimited amount of pieces (art, poetry, prose, film, and dramatic writing!), and receive a decision in three days or less. We’re hungry. Send it all.
The Flash Mob Period will also signal the (almost!) end of submissions for our Imaginary Homelands online feature, guest edited by Rosebud Ben-Oni so be sure to submit as many poems as you like to that as well! Imaginary Homeland submissions will be open until September 3rd, so if you’re still perfecting that poem, you’ve got time.This will also signal the opening of Short Film submissions and Dramatic Writing submissions!
Last submission period, we received over 600 submissions during our Flash Mob period and we can definitely beat that! Use hashtag #wtrflashmob on Twitter after submitting for a chance to win eBooks of all of WTR’s volumes so far!
WTR will hold at least two flash mob periods every time we open a call for submissions, so if you’ve got a flight today or you’re doing brain surgery, don’t fret - there’ll be more opportunities to show WTR all you’ve got.
What are you waiting for ? SUBMIT NOW!
let’s talk about spaceships or anything except you and me okay?